As Ramadan is going to start soon! Our Ramadan Forgiveness Messages SMS and Duas are a good choice to send to friends, family, and colleagues so everyone would avail the chance. This holy month is a golden chance to ask Allah for the forgiveness of our evil deeds! Let’s spend the upcoming Ramadan Kareem in praying for our forgiveness.
Send these Ramadan Forgiveness Messages Quotes through SMS, WhatsApp, and Facebook, to aware of every one of the real spirit of fasting and Ramzan Mubarak!
You may choose quotes, wishes, and greetings according to your needs.
Ramadan Forgiveness Messages, Quotes, Dua and SMS
PROPHET (PBUH) SAID:
“whoever stood for the prayers in the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven”
Let’s exchange sincere Dua’s for each other to ask for Allah’s Mercy.
The prophet (s) had told us in a hadith that “The supplication that gets the quickest answer is the one made by one Muslim for another in his absence.” (Reported by Abu Daw’ud and Tirmidhi.)
Ramadan is the month when the devils are chained,
The gates of hell are closed & those of Paradise are opened,
It is the month the Holy Prophet used to Pray to witness,
It is The Blessed Month Of Ramadhan.
May God shower his blessings &
Grant You forgiveness in this holy month.
Rejoice as once again,
we’re given a chance to repent from our sins.
May this 30-day holy Ramadan cleanse our soul
and make us deserving for Allah’s blessings.
May forgiveness be granted to you by our mighty Allah. Repent and be saved! Happy Ramadan!
Sart the divine season of Ramadan
with a heart filled with love and peace,
wishing that Allah forgive us for our wrongdoings.
Let this 30-day of Ramadan be the start
of our repentance and enlightenment.
Have a blessed Ramadan
May this Ramadan enlighten you and
clear your understanding and judgment between the right and wrong,
between the truths and false.
Wishing you a Ramadan Mubarak!
Fasting in Ramadan is not only abstaining from food but also from evil actions, thoughts, and words.
The blessed month of the year has come.
It’s the season of Ramadan. Fasting, praying,
repenting from sins.
Hoping that Allah shower you and your beloved
with loads of blessings.
“When My servants ask you about Me, I am always near.
I answer their prayers when they pray to Me.
The people shall respond to Me and believe in Me, in order to be guided.”
– [al-Baqarah, 2:186]
May the spirit of Ramadan bless you with prosperity,
wealth and happiness in life.
May Allah forgive you for all of your fault and wrongdoings.
‘Say: “In the bounty of Allah, and in His mercy; therein let them rejoice.” That is better than what (the wealth) they amass.’ (Surah Younus, 58.)
Let this divine season wash away your burden,
lighten the darkness and ease the pain you may have at this moment.
Allah, the Almighty,
will surely bless you with all the best things in life.
Just repent, worship and pray.
May this Ramadan reminds you to forgive and forget
To let go of the past and move forward
May this give you the courage to start afresh.
Ahadiths About Forgiveness
The beautiful and Holy sayings of our beloved Holy Prophet (PBUH) can make the best messages about seeking forgiveness in Ramadan.
Some of such Ahadith you can send to your love can be:
- Prophet said: “Whoever stood for the prayers in the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven”
- Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace, and blessings be upon him, said, “By Him in whose hand is my soul, if you did not sin, Allah would replace you with people who would sin and they would seek forgiveness from Allah and He would forgive them.”
- It was narrated by Abu ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab (may Allaah be pleased with them) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will accept the repentance of His slave so long as the death-rattle has not yet reached his throat.”
- The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, “If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not.”
- The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “The best supplication for seeking forgiveness (Syed-ul- Istighfar) is to say: ‘Allahumma Anta Rabbi, la ilaha illa Anta, khalaqtani wa ana ‘abduka, wa ana ‘ala ‘ahdika wa wa’dika mastata’tu, a’udhu bika min sharri ma sana’tu, abu’u laka bini’matika ‘alayya, wa abu’u bidhanbi faghfir li, fa innahu la yaghfirudh-dhunuba illa Anta. (O Allah! You are my Rubb. There is no true god except You. You have created me, and I am Your slave, and I hold to Your Covenant as far as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge the favours that You have bestowed upon me, and I confess my sins. Pardon me, for none but You has the power to pardon).’
Ayahs from The Holy Quran About seeking forgiveness
Here are a few Ayahs showing how our Lord loves when we seek forgiveness from Him and blesses us more than we ever have imagined.
- “Let them pardon and overlook. Would you not love for Allah to forgive you? Allah is Forgiving and Merciful” Surat An-Nur 24:22
- And Allah said: “Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.”Surah Al-A’raf 7:199
- “The believers are those who spend in charity during ease and hardship and who restrain their anger and pardon the people, for Allah loves the doers of good.” Surat Ali Imran 3:134
Ramadan is a month of great blessings and harmony. It is recommended for every Muslim to seek forgiveness both from Almighty and the fellow beings in Ramadan.
Here are some Ramzan forgiveness messages and quotes you can send to anyone this year if you need to seek forgiveness or want them to seek forgiveness from Allah. May Allah bless with your this blessing Ramadan Kareem 2020.