Mawlid al-Nabi al-Sharif or Eid Milad un Nabi is being observed by all the Muslims across the country on the 9th and 10th of November 2019. This celebration marks the birthday of the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), believed to be a messenger of Allah by all the Muslims all across the globe. The Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) birthday is celebrated in the month of Rabi’ al-Awwal, which is 3rd month of the Islamic Hijri calendar. The celebration is recognized as a national holiday in different Muslim countries.
‘Mawlid’ is an Arabic word, and its meaning is ‘birth’. However, in contemporary use, it’s usually referred to as the celebration of the birthday of the Holy Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). Mawlid al-Nabi Sharif is observed in Pakistan, among the other countries such as Canada, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Russia, and Germany. The celebrations of this auspicious day see all the followers take out huge street processions, and Masjids and homes might be decorated to mark this day.
If you want to share great Eid Milad un Nabi Quotes, Status and Messages on WhatsApp and facebook wall. You would love these greetings given below. The Milad SMS for your facebook timeline.
Top Eid Milad Un-Nabi Status:
Mawlid al-Nabi al-Sharif is approaching very soon, and it is one of the most awaited days for all the Muslims across the world. And why not, our Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was born on this day.
On Mawlid al-Nabi al-Sharif, people like to share different amazing statuses on Facebook and WhatsApp to greet everyone who believes in Allah and the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). We have given some best status that you can share with everybody to greet them on this day:
- May the birth of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) usher in the time of love, peace, prosperity, and happiness for you. Happy Eid Milad Un Nabi!
- Of all the days to commemorate, may this Eid Mawlid al-Nabi al-Sharif outshine the rest; hoping that this day is the best and the happiest. Warm greetings of Eid Mawlid al-Nabi al-Sharif!
- Happy Eid Mawlid al-Nabi. May Allah fulfil all the wishes you have on the birthday of the Holy Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). You and your family will always be in my prayers, and may you remember me when praying to Allah.
- May the blessings of Allah be with all the Muslims across the world on Eid Mawlid al-Nabi and always!
- Let’s chant and sing hymns of admire to the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), greeting Him in honour of His birth.
- The birthday of the Holy Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is a moment for rededicating ourselves to the principles for which he lived his entire life. He gave us the most beautiful message of compassion towards all our fellow beings no matter which region or cast they belong to. May His enlightened message lead us on the path of Goodwill, Peace, and Harmony.
- It isn’t just a saying; it is the absolute truth that being a Muslim is really a blessing. Eid Mawlid al-Nabi Mubarak!
- Eid Mawlid al-Nabi Mubarak to all of you… May ALLAH bless you!
- I prefer that each day ought to be a Milad day, but it just comes once a year. Happy Eid Mawlid al-Nabi.
- I wish you and your loved ones a very Happy Eid Mawlid al-Nabi. Remember me in your Prayers.
- A Basket Is Full Of Prayers, Flowers, and Blessings For. May this Eid Mawlid al-Nabi turn your life into contentment.
- Our Eid Mawlid al-Nabi has come to bring us, love, to bring us peace, to cherish our lives. It is time we all Muslims come together shoulder to shoulder; it is time we all Muslims share our love. 12 Rabi Ul Awal Mubarak ho!
Eid Milad un Nabi Greetings, Quotes, Messages:
- May Allah Almighty on this celebration fill your life with pleasure, your soul with spiritual, your heart with love, and your mind with wisdom. Wishing you a very Happy Eid Milad un Nabi!
- May the magic of this Eid Mawlid al-Nabi bring a lot of joy in your life; May you commemorate it with all your family and close friends; and may your heart be filled with joy and love! A very happy Mawlid on Nabi Mubarak
- May all the blessings of the Allah Almighty be with you on this auspicious day! A very happy Eid Mawlid al-Nabi to you and your loved ones!
- May Allah fulfil all the wishes you have on the birthday of our Holy Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). You will always be in my prayers, and may you remember me while praying to Allah Almighty! Eid Mawlid al-Nabi Mubarak!
- Hope that Allah Almighty bestows his blessings on us, and our friendship grows stronger each year. Wishing you prosperity and joy on this Eid Mawlid al-Nabi.
- May the blessings of the Allah Almighty fill your lives with joy and happiness and open all the doors that lead to success now and forever.
- May the Noor of this holy month light up your heart.
- You are awarded a vase of blessings, a bouquet of good actions, a parachute of joyfulness.
- There’s not anything to compare the love of you. Love is just above everything.
- EID is an occasion when we all share our happiness and joy with or loved ones. So on this auspicious and happy occasion how can I forget my loved ones. Accept my hearteous congrats and regards to you and all of your family members.
Mawlid Images (Pics)
For all the lovers of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), you can also find some amazing greetings and wishes in the form of pictures online. You can also download images to greet your friends and family on this Eid Milad un Nabi. You can download these pictures with a simple click and share it with your friends and family through WhatsApp and Facebook.