Download Eid Mubarak Images, Pictures, Photos, Pics Dps, GIFS, Wallpapers in PNG, JPEG formats for Whatsapp status, Instagram, and Facebook story timeline. Ramzan is the most critical month for Muslims all across the globe. As this blessed month starts to pass, the markets are filled with colorful clothing and other items for the upcoming Eid. This eid, which is also known as Eid-Ul-Fitr, is a gift of Allah to his people who spent their entire month fasting for the sake of seeking Allah’s blessings.
Eid Al Adha Mubarak Images Wishes Quotes Wallpapers >>
Best Ramadan Eid Mubarak Images 2022 PNG, Wallpapers, Gifs
- I wish you all great day with Eid ul Fitr Mubarak images PNG with text wishes on it.
- Allah says in Quran about Eid-Ul-fitar: “And so that you may complete the number, and magnify Allah for guiding you, and that you may give thanks.”
- Holy Prophet (PBUH) said “when the first of Shawwal comes, the caller will call ‘O believers! Rush to your rewards in the morning!” He (a) then said, “O Jabir! Rewards of God are not [like] the rewards of kings.” And he (s) said, “That day is the day of rewards.”
Eid al-Fitr is the first day of Shawwal; thus, by seeing the new moon of the month of Shawwal on the 29th of Ramadan or after 30 days of Ramadan, Eid al-Fitr is confirmed. According to some hadiths, the month of Ramadan is always 30 days and will never be less. Some of the scholars of the past supported these hadiths. However, some hadiths say that the month of Ramadan like other months can be 29 or 30 days. Most faqihs support these hadiths.
- The Prophet (s) said, “angels on the day of Eid stand at the alleys and paths and say, ‘rush to the Generous Lord who gives great blessings and forgives great sins.”
- Muslims pay special attention to this happy moment of Eid. The friends and families gather to celebrate and also make sure to keep the poor people around them in their celebrations through Zakat and Fitrah during these two months.
Check Eid Mubarak Wishes and Quotes
In some Eids, Imam ‘Ali (a) said:
- “This is Eid of the one, God has accepted his fasting and worships and every day in which God is not disobeyed is Eid.”
On Eid, people go to the graveyards to recite Fatiha and present roses on the graves of their passed away relatives and friends. There is a unique arrangement of Eid morning prayer after which people return to their homes to eat the desserts and give money gifts to the children.
In short, Ramadan and Eid are those two occasions where Muslims truly practice the spirit of religion alongside humanity.
Happy Eid ul Fitr Images HD Wishes Gifs 2022 Free Download
- Here is some Eid Mubarak Greeting Photos to Download in 2022 with a Pink colour combination.
Here is the Yellow Wishing image on Eid Ul Mubarak, Check out and download it.
Eid ul Fitr Images HD Wallpapers and DPS: Here you can see and choose.
If you want us to make more images for Eid Mubarak, You can send us a message.
This is Single word Eid Image to use on your Profile picture.
Here is an image in the Urdu text to wish Eid in 2022, which can also be used as Whatsapp Dp or FB DP.
Here is an image of a man praying on Eid day for himself.
Download Eid Mubarak Gifs Images 2022
So, in this portion of the post, you can choose the best gif on Eid Mubarak for free to download.
There are so many ways to wish people Eid Mubarak and this is just not through texts or messages but people love giving Eid gifts before the day of Eid as well as Eidi; money on the day of Eid to kids to double their joys. Since the technology hasn’t improved that much yet that it will give gifts to whoever reads this, but a little ‘Eid gift’ from us to you is the following numerous ways to wish your loved ones, Eid Mubarak.
Happy Eid Mubarak Images 2022 Greetings Messages
- Eid Mubarak. Hope this day brings joy and countless blessings on you and your family. Let’s try to re-embrace the forgotten Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAWW by spreading salam as much as we can to those we know and those we don’t know, this Eid.
- Allah o Akbar Allah O Akbar La Ilaha Illal’lah Allah O Akbar Allah o Akbar Wallillahil Hamd. Many many congrats on fasting the whole month may Allah accept from you and me and make us as much happy as He swt can make us on the day of judgment as He SWT has promised. Indeed, He SWT always remembers His promises! Eid Mubarak my beloved.
Check Eid Mubarak Greetings Messages
- Eid Mubarak!! May this Eid become a constant source of bliss and joy for you and your family. On this beautiful day, please don’t forget to get your reward and award from Allah for fasting the whole month of Ramadan by praying for yourself and me, both.
- Taqabballahu Minna Wa Minkum, Eid Mubarak my dear.
- On this beautiful blessed day, may your sawm be accepted, your sins be forgiven and your good deeds be written double. Eid Mubarak.
- According to a hadith e nabwii SAWW, there are two occasions of joy for Muslims. One is Eid ul Fitr and the other is Eid ul Adha. May our joy be doubled on both days every year. Aaameen. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! In Bukhari, prophet SAWW didn’t go to pray Eid prayer until and unless he ate odd number of dates. And he would take a different route coming back than the one he would take while going to the masjid to offer eid salah. Let’s reawaken this sunnah!
- Let’s gather together, rejoice, forgive each other and reawaken our love for each other as we’re all brothers, this eid. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak from the bottom of my heart.
- May your beautiful smile always be on your beautiful face when you’re in this world while leaving and on the day of judgment. May He SWT repay you for your sawm and your ibadah in a way that would brighten your smile even more. Happy Eid from me to you!
- Give yourself a hug three times because I’m sending you an e-hug on this Eid. Though we cannot be together celebrating this Eid and Eid isn’t complete without you, yet I pray for your happiness and success, my lovely sister! Eid Saeed.
- These are the days of Eid, let’s sing together and say Assalamo Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakatuh, Eid Saeed.
- May this Eid bring you as much happiness in the coming days like the kind of happiness you experienced before breaking your fast every day in Ramadan! Happy Eid!!
- Eid Mubarak! Though our moons haven’t been sighted on the same day, and my moon is far away in the shape of you, I wish you a future as bright as the moon on the sky!
- You who are reading this, know that the happiness you experienced before breaking your fast every day in the past 29/30 days of Ramadan last month, your happiness will double when you meet your Lord on the Day of Resurrection. Because our Lord has promised us that sawm is for Him only and only He can reward us the way we deserve to be rewarded, insha’Allah. Eid Mubarak from the bottom of my heart.
- Eid Mubarak! On this gorgeous blessed day, let us not forget that Allah tala has heard all our du’as as He swt is As-Samee (All hearing) and Al-Baseer (All-seeing), I just pray that may He SWT grant your wishes and Duas true in time. Remember me in your du’as as well.
- O you who loves this happy day of Eid! Know that your happiness is far greater and far better and immense in the akhirah than it is here because Allah has promised you! May you be rewarded for your fasts as a slave is rewarded for his work as soon as possible. EID MUBARAK!!!
- Eid Saeed!! On this magical auspicious day of Eid, get your payment, your rewards and ajar from Allah SWT by praying as much as you can. Make du’a as this is a happy day, and a day when all du’as are accepted. Du’as made during happy times are accepted readily as Allah loves those who remember him in their happy times and not just during their despair. Remember Him while you’re happy, pray to Him and He will remember you when you’re in despondency and accept your dua’as when you truly want them to be accepted.
- Remember Allah often and He will remember you in a better company of His angels and even alone. Eid Mubarak!!
- Live your whole temporary life; this worldly life considering it as Ramadan; abstaining from sins and the things that are meant to be ignored and the things that are haram, don’t even go close to the boundaries. And your whole permanent life in the hereafter will be as Eid every day. Eid Mubarak my beloved!
- Eid Mubarak from one sinner to another with the hopes in His mercy. May Allah accept mine and your fasts and make us His obedient slaves, Ameen.
- Don’t forget to share your happiness with the poor and the orphans this Eid to deeply observe and enjoy the true meaning of this occasion. Eid Mubarak!
- Happy Eid. May Allah SWT bless you from the bottom and the top, left and right, front and back and may He SWT always always always be merciful on you. Aameen.
- Eid Mubarak. Let’s try to spend this Eid with the needy and the poor to remind us of our blessings and so we can be grateful for all the things we do have instead of worrying about the things we don’t. AS Prophet Muhammad SAWW has said: Look up to only those who are more in deen than in Dunya.
- EID SAEED!!! I pray for nothing for you but that Allah blesses you today, tomorrow and in everything you do and say. Aameen. I hope you remember me in your Du’as as well.
- This Eid is a gift from Allah. We may not live to see the next one so live today as it is your last day. Pray as if it’s your last prayer and be happy from Allah as He SWT has combined happiness in all his names yet fearing Him as He SWT has mentioned in the Qur’an. May we live up to the teachings of the Qur’an we have studied and read this Ramadan and may we be among those upon whom Allah has sent His countless blessings mentally, spiritually, physically and financially.
Happy Eid Mubarak Greetings
- Celebrating this eid with our families is the big relief and unity among us. Eid Mubarak.
- May your homes and hearts be filled with the joyful spirit of Eid. Laugh, Live
- Allah sees your sacrifice withing you blessing and rewards of hundreds of folds of your family. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah bless your days with happiness, your weeks with prosperity, your month with contentment and your eyes with love and peace! Eid Mubarak.
- It’s more than just and eid message too, for it comes with warm and loving thoughts because it’s meant for you! Happy Eid!
- May the blessing of Allah fill your life with happiness, peace and love. Eid Mubarak
- Hoping sincerely that this eid day brings warm, happy hours and bright, happy things light-hearted moments of friendship and fun to help make your Eid a wonderful one!
- May every pleasure big or little, pertains to your doorstep to provide a message that … Every day is Eid! Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak! May Allah blessings be with you today, tomorrow and continuously.
- May Allah bring you pleasure, joy, peace, as well as prosperity on this blessed event. I am wanting you and your household on this satisfied celebration of Eid! Eid Mubarak!
- Allow all the obstacles of your life vanish, and there be peace as well as merriment within the family … Have a trust fund on Allah. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you appreciate every single minute of it. May God accept our fasts as well as Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! May this true blessing of Allah load your life with pleasure as well as open up all the door of success now as well as always.
Happy Eid DAY!!
When the moon is sighted and the mosques announce the ‘glad tidings’ of Eid the next morning, everybody gets so happy and starts greeting Eid right away whether It’s through emails to loved ones with e-cards or it’s messages filled with love and prayers over WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook statuses or Instagram stories. There are so many ways to wish people Eid Mubarak and this is just not through texts or messages but people love giving Eid gifts before the day of Eid as well as Eidi; money on the day of Eid to kids to double their joys.
Since the technology hasn’t improved that much yet that it will give gifts to whoever reads this, but a little ‘Eid gift’ from us to you is the following numerous ways to wish your loved ones, Eid Mubarak. Happy Eid Ul Fitr Mubarak to everyone. So, we are come up with cool and new Eid Ul Fitr Wishes. When the moon is sighted and the mosques announce the ‘glad tidings’ of Eid the next morning, everybody gets so happy and starts wishing Eid right away whether It’s through emails to loved ones with e-cards or it’s messages filled with love and prayers over WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook wishes or Instagram stories.