On Eid Ul Fitr celebration day, Muslims wish each other with beautiful Eid Mubarak Quotes and Wishes. There’re two main festivities in the Islamic calendar known with the name of Eid-Ul-Fitr & Eid-Ul-Adha. Both of such celebrations fall on significant dates; Eid-Ul-Fitr comes on the 1st day of Shawwal which is the tenth month of the lunar Islamic calendar, following the conclusion of Ramadan, while Eid-Ul-Adha takes place after the annual Hajj pilgrimage and is a commemoration of the devotion of Prophet Ibrahim to Allah Almighty.
Eid Mubarak Wishes and Quotes 2020
The celebrations are around the corner now, and it’s time to celebrate Eid ul Fitr. Eid-Ul-Fitr marks the conclusion of the holy Ramadan. Also recognized as the feast of breaking your fast, this celebration is a significant religious day celebrated by all the Muslims all over the world. Here’s a list of Eid-Ul-Fitr greeting messages English and wishes and Eid-Ul-Fitr greetings with the name that you can share with your family and friends in spreading the word of cheerfulness and celebration all around.
- “May Allah Almighty bring you happiness, joy, prosperity, and peace on the blessed time. Wish you and the family a very happy eid. Eid Mubarak!”
- “Today I pray that cheerfulness be at the door, may it bang early, stay there late and leave the presence of Allah Almighty’s love, Peace, joy, and healthiness behind.”
- “Eid is a nice and wonderful day for Praying, Caring, Smiling, Loving, and Celebrating with each other and to thank Allah Almighty for providing us this magnificent day. Eid Mubarak!”
- In each shared laughter and smile; in each silent prayer answered; in each chance that comes your way. May Allah Almighty bless you a lot! Eid Mubarak
- “Eid days are destined to celebrate the achievements and the goals that make you glad. The ideals you have faith in, the dream you like the best. Eid Mubarak!”
- May the charm of this wonderful day bring a lot of cheerfulness in your life. May you rejoice this auspicious occasion with your family and friends and may this day fill the heart with affection and love. I wish you a very happy and joyful Eid Mubarak!
- With a palm full of consecrated water, petals of roses, the fragrance of flowers, the light of sunshine, and grass with the dew. I wish a very happy Eid Mubarak.
- May the ecstasy of this Eid be multiplied a million times and stay with you and your family forever. Eid Mubarak!
- May this day be the start of another victorious year in the life of yours. Eid Mubarak to you and everyone in your family!
- Let this day be the time of sharing the love and caring for the individuals who have to be cared and loved. Eid Mubarak to everybody!
- Sending you and your lovely family sweets along with lots of love and heart-warming wishes. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is destined to be celebrated with full enthusiasm and fervor. Enjoy the celebration. Amen!
- Eid is a time for togetherness, a time for happiness, a time to remember Allah’s blessings. May Allah Almighty bless you and your family and provide you all the happiness you bring to others lives!
- May this day be an exceptional one for you and your lovely family, may this Eid bring you lots of joyful moments to cherish forever!
More Eid Mubarak Quotes To Share With Your Family And Friends:
- May the treasures of the present and good times become the golden reminiscences of tomorrow. Wish you lots of joy, love, and cheerfulness. Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you a very peaceful and happy Eid. May Allah Almighty accept your good actions, forgive the wrongdoings and ease the pain of all the individuals around the world. Eid Mubarak!
- It is a special time when all the friends and friends family meet, wishing mirth and fun to cheer the days, in this Eid and always! Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah Almighty send his Love like sunshine in his gentle and warm ways to fill each corner of your heart and filled the life with lots of cheerfulness like this Eid. Eid Mubarak!
- Candle can overlook melting, Bird can overlook flying, Earth can overlook rotating, Heart can overlook beating but I will never overlook to wish You Happy Eid!
- May Allah Almighty accept our fast and carries on to shower His blessings during the year in fact the whole time in the life, Amen! Wish you a Happy Eid Mubarak!
- Let’s commemorate the Quran teachings on this festivity, Clear our ways and ask for pardon. Be a blessing to everyone.
- May the day glee and the seconds calculate all the exceptional joys for you to treasure. May the year forward be successful too, for the house and family and particularly for you. Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak!
- Hope that you’re directed by the faith In the Allah Almighty and shine in His delightful blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah Almighty’s Rahmat be on you and assist you in achieving every objective you have in your life. Have a prosperous and blessed Eid!
- Hope that the Allah Almighty gives his choicest blessings on all of us, and our connection grows stronger each year. Wishing you prosperity and joy on Eid!
- On Eid wishing that the sacrifices you have made are appreciated and Allah Almighty answer the prayers you offer. Eid Mubarak!
- As you perform the prayers on Eid, I hope that the right spirit of this auspicious time fills your heart with good cheer and happiness. Eid Mubarak!
- Sending warm wishes on this wonderful and hoping that, it brings your way ever happiness and joys. Remember me in your prayers.
Eid Ul Fitr Quotes 2020
- These are the days of Eid, let’s sing together and say Assalamo Alaekom Wa Rehmatullahi Wa Barakatuh, Eid Saeed.
- May this Eid bring you as much happiness in the coming days like the kind of happiness you experienced before breaking your fast every day in Ramadan! Happy Eid!!
- Eid Mubarak! Though our moons haven’t been sighted on the same day, and my moon is far away in the shape of you, I wish you a future as bright as the moon on the sky!
- You who’s reading this, know that the happiness you experienced before breaking your fast every day in the past 29/30 days of Ramadan last month, your happiness will double when you meet your Lord on the day of Resurrection. Because our Lord has promised us that sawm is for Him only and only He can reward us the way we deserve to be rewarded, insha’Allah. Eid Mubark from the bottom of my heart.
- Eid Mubarak! On this gorgeous blessed day, let us not forget that Allah t’ala has heard all our du’as as He swt is As-Samee (All hearing) and Al-Baseer (All seeing), I just pray that may He swt grant your wishes and du’as true in time. Remember me in your du’as as well.
- O you who loves this happy day of Eid! Know that your happiness is far greater and far better and immense in the akhirah than it is here because Allah has promised you! May you be rewarded for your fasts as a slave is rewarded for his work as soon as possible. EID MUBARAK!!!
Eid Mubarak Wishes 2020 in English
- Eid Mubarak. Hope this day brings joy and countless blessings on you and your family. Let’s try to re-embrace the forgotten Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAWW by spreading salam as much as we can to those we know and those we don’t know, this Eid.
- Allah o Akbar Allah O Akbar La Ilaha Ill Allah Allah O Akbar Allah o Akbar Wallillahil Hamd. Many many congrats on fasting the whole month may Allah accept from you and me and make us as much happy as He swt can make us on the day of judgment as He SWT has promised. Indeed, He SWT always remembers His promises! Eid Mubarak my beloved.
- Eid Mubarak!! May this Eid become a constant source of bliss and joy for you and your family. On this beautiful day, please don’t forget to get your reward and award from Allah for fasting the whole month of Ramadan by praying for yourself and me, both.
- Taqabballahu Minna Wa Minkum, Eid Mubarak my dear.
- On this beautiful blessed day, may your sawm be accepted, your sins be forgiven and your good deeds be written double. Eid Mubarak.
- According to a hadith e nabwii SAWW, there are two occasions of joy for Muslims. One is Eid ul Fitr and the other is Eid ul Adha. May our joy be doubled on both days every year. Aaameen. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid Mubarak! In Bukhari, prophet SAWW didn’t go to pray Eid prayer until and unless he ate odd number of dates. And he would take a different route coming back than the one he would take while going to the masjid to offer eid salah. Let’s reawaken this sunnah!
- Let’s gather together, rejoice, forgive each other and reawaken our love for each other as we’re all brothers, this eid. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak from the bottom of my heart.
- May your beautiful smile always be on your beautiful face when you’re in this world, while leaving and on the day of judgment. May He swt repay you for your sawm and your ibadah in a way that would brighten your smile even more. Happy Eid from me to you!
- Give yourself a hug three times because I’m sending you an e-hug on this Eid. Though we cannot be together celebrating this Eid and Eid isn’t complete without you, yet I pray for your happiness and success, my lovely sister! Eid Saeed.
- Eid Saeed!! On this magical auspicious day of Eid, get your payment, your rewards and ajar from Allah SWT by praying as much as you can. Make du’a as this is a happy day, and a day when all du’as are accepted. Du’as made during happy times are accepted readily as Allah loves those who remember him in their happy times and not just during their despair. Remember Him while you’re happy, pray to Him and He will remember you when you’re in despondency and accept your dua’as when you truly want them to be accepted.
- Remember Allah often and He will remember you in a better company of His angels and even alone. Eid Mubarak!!
- Live your whole temporary life; this worldly life considering it as Ramadan; abstaining from sins and the things that are meant to be ignored and the things that are haram, don’t even go close to the boundaries. And your whole permanent life in the hereafter will be as Eid every day. Eid Mubarak my beloved!
- Eid Mubark from one sinner to another with the hopes in His mercy. May Allah accept mine and your fasts and make us His obedient slaves, aameen.
- Don’t forget to share your happiness with the poor and the orphans this Eid to deeply observe and enjoy the true meaning of this occasion. Eid Mubarak!
- Happy Eid. May Allah SWT bless you from the bottom and the top, left and right, front and back and may He SWT always always always be merciful on you. Aameen.
- Eid Mubarak. Let’s try to spend this Eid with the needy and the poor to remind us of our blessings and so we can be grateful for all the things we do have instead of worrying about the things we don’t. AS Prophet Muhammad SAWW has said: Look up to only those who are more in deen than in dunya.
- EID SAEED!!! I pray for nothing for you but that Allah blesses you today, tomorrow and in everything you do and say. Aameen. I hope you remember me in your du’as as well.
- This Eid is a gift from Allah. We may not live to see the next one so live today as it is your last day. Pray as if it’s your last prayer and be happy from Allah as He swt has combined happiness in all his names yet fearing Him as He swt has mentioned in the Qur’an. May we live up to the teachings of the Qur’an we have studied and read this Ramadan and may we be among those upon whom Allah has sent His countless blessings mentally, spiritually, physically and financially.
Eid-Ul-Fitr is a blissful time, and a lot of Muslim communities wait for this amazing celebration with keenness and exchange Eid-Ul-Fitr cards with beautiful messages written on it. Are you making plans for the coming Eid-ul-Fitr and don’t know how to wish your friends and family? You can use these Eid-Ul-Fitr wishes in English to wish each other on this happy day.