I have got many inspirations to make my own Ramadan Advent calendar. But in such a busy routine I can’t make this happen so I have to go to the second option that is buying from some market or superstore. Here are some cool buying options… you can choose any of them.
Gearing up for Ramadan? Then get your hands on the cutest and most fascinating Advent calendars. You don’t have to put enormous efforts to create an advent calendar or invest a considerable amount of money to buy them from the market. All you have to do is follow the simple yet catchy steps given below that will help you in creating an incredible advent calendar for this Ramadan 2022. So what are you waiting for? Let’s discover them one by one!
Ramadan Advent Calendar UK
Find the best and most decorated 30 days Ramadan cards for affordable prices. Use these calendars as a decoration and also for the reminder. Here are some buying options to buy in the UK.
Ramadan Advent Calendar Morrisons
Morrison’s platforms provide you a variety of stuff under the same roof. If you need something different then you can choose from different packages available at Morrisons.
According to the Asda policy: It is a great feeling to see many happy faces around us. They sell chocolates and decorated calendars for kids because kids are the other name of happiness. If you are interested to buy it then visit Asda.
Now Tesco also sells Ramadan calendars. It was great news for me that Christians are also promoting Muslim events. They give equal worth to Ramadan as they give to Christmas. For purchasing an Advent calendar visit: Tesco
The Godiva Calendar collection includes three different parts. Iftar calendar, Ramadan Gold Box, and Extraordinary box. All pieces include the Chocolates behind their own door. You have to open a door on each day of Ramadan. For Order check out Godiva.
Amazon also provides you the beautiful Ramadan Count down tracker to count the Ramadan days till Eid. It is made of Dark and light blue leather that is a hook to the wooden rod. It is the best decoration piece for Ramadan. There are stitched pockets at each count. Children will really love it for a reward. For Order check out Amazon.
Ramadan Chocolate Advent Calendar:
Amazon also provides the Advent calendar in chocolate form. CHECK HERE
Laser craft provides a Ramadan 30-days drawer. You will get this calendar in different pieces. You have to glue it all to make a single unit. Check it prices at Laser craft.
During Ramadan, the routine of gifts increases as compared to the other normal months. Usually, people give gifts like perfume, decoration pieces, body spray, or Calendars. The body shop also provides a variety of stuff for you to present as a gift or use as a decoration piece. Check it out at Body Shop.
Material Required to Create your own Ramadan Advent Calendar
You will need the following material to create your own advent calendar;
- Foam Board
It is commonly called Foamcore or paper-faced foam board. It is a portable, lightweight, and soft material. It can be molded easily and you can cut it in different shapes according to your needs. Try to get them from your local market because you will find them there is a bit less price.
- Envelopes of Different Colors
You are free to choose the color, size, and style of the envelopes. If you have that esthetic, brown envelopes at your home already then don’t buy the new ones because the older ones look more graceful.
- Alphabets and Number Sticker
It’s absolutely not necessary to go for printed letters and alphabets. If handwriting seems more fascination to you then go for it.
- Sticky Material
Grab any sticky material. Either gum stick or liquid glue or whatever you want to see for sticking, go for it.
If you don’t have any of the above-mentioned materials and products then don’t worry and look for an alternative. Look around you; I’m sure you will find out hundreds of such things which may appear useless but they are not real.
How to Create an Advent Calendar?
After gathering all the required material, you must be thinking about the making procedure so here it is;
- First of all, you have to decorate the posterior side of the envelope as it is the most prominent site of the envelope. To decorate this size, you can draw any doodle; you can paste different stickers or simply draw something nice and use bright, sparkle colors to enhance them.
- You can also paste a number sticker on the envelope or just write down a number.
- Now cut down square papers and write down the to-do task on them one by one. You can also use sticky notes for this purpose as they are colorful and available only in one standard size. You can also take out a print of good deeds and just simply cut them one by one and place them inside the envelope.
- Fold these sheets and place them in every single envelope.
- If you have fairy lights at your home then you will be glad to know that today you have a chance to use fairy lights effectively. All you have to do is tie these envelopes on the fairy lights and then hang the fairy lights anywhere in your home. If you have any ribbon or thread then you can use it for the same purpose.
- Your advent calendar is ready and all set to adore your home!
Ramzan Advent Calendar Ideas
So Ramadan’s around the corner and as the adults get excited to fast and enjoy it to the maximum to gain Allah tala’s blessings, we always look for ways to make things interesting for our little siblings or kids at home. To get them as excited to do good deeds or just make them interested in this month equally, Ramadan Advent Calander really does help to increase their dopamine. There are so many activities for both adults and kids during this month to do. If you’d like to find out what they are, read below:
- 1) Make an interesting chart, and hang it by a wall where everyone can reach and see it.
- 2) Divide that chart or ‘wall-hanger’ by 29/30 days of the month.
- 3) You can add different tasks for all ages in those days divided.
- 4) The tasks can include
– Reciting one Juzz of the Qur’an in one day
– Making Ramadan and Eid Cookies (One day before Eid)
– Planting some seeds in your backyard or getting a new plant and take care of it
– Making a new easy meal for the homeless and needy (Such as PB & J, kids can easily and interestingly make it and help you in distributing among the poor)
– Make an Iftar table outside your home with water, dates, and lemonade as well as fruits one day just to spread kindness, and charity and remind people of the great spirit of Ramadan.
– Telling kids to sort out their toys to donate to those in need.
– Sort clothes out, of yourself and your kids this month, to give to charity.